Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Hakuouki manga and keychain!

Hello!
A quickie post this time! ;)

Yesterday this cool addition to my manga collection showed up in the mailbox, all the way from Japan!

Front cover
Random page
It's not like I can read Japanese yet but as the huge Hakuouki fan I am I just couldn't resist buying this second-hand from a Swede who currently lives in Japan! Huge motivation to learn the language. eiku xD I'm quite the item collector anyway, especially when I'm deeply into a fandom. *coughnotobviousatallcough*

I also bought this cute little fellow fairly recently:

He is just too cute, that smile! x) Okita please.

That's it for now, bye ~

3 comments:

  1. Tuon lukeminen vois olla helpompa jos kanjeissa olis furikanat, mutta näyttää ettei siinä ole. Good luck with that xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perus. xD Mulla ei varmaan oo viel yhtään japanilaista mangaa/doujinshia missä olis furit, hupsistakeikaa. :'DD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :'D en tiä sit onko niissä yleensäkkää, en oo ikinä japaniks mangaa ostanu (yhhhh miksi olin tyhmä enkä ostanu highspeediä japanista ;__; )

      Delete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^