Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Kukkolankoski visit

Hello!

On 1st August me, mom and Hasakitsuki went to Kukkolankoski on the Finnish side; Sweden has "Kukkolankoski" too but there it's called Kukkolaforsen instead, it means the same thing though but it's just on the other side of the river.
Our main reason was that I would take some photos for the photography studies/course that I'm planning to attend. Mom actually bought me a tripod for my SLR camera on the same day (hnng thanks! <3) so now I have something useful for future photographing, both for anime conventions as well as general photography!
Okay, so Kukkolankoski is this kind of famous place around 15 km away from Tornio that is as far as I know popular with tourists (at least on the Swedish side that's the case). There is some gorgeous landscapes and the river flows like a rapid at some parts. It's really pretty!
Of course I came here to photograph the rapid for the school's "entrance examination"-ish tasks. I'll share some photos of the place with you ~

Photographer: Shiro Samurai











I realized pretty quickly that this is an amazing place for cosplay photoshoots in nature I need to come here again! I also want to come and photograph more at Kukkolankoski in general; I wonder what it looks like during the early spring when the ice cracks on the river and moves... *dreaming*

Shiro Samurai says bye!

1 comment:

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^