Saturday, October 18, 2014

Attack on Titan first season watched!

Hi guys!

I'm just.. wow. I've recently finished marathoning the first season of the Attack on Titan aka Shingeki no Kyojin anime. I had been interested in watching it quite long ago but finally got around to it. I knew I was up for a good show and it didn't disappoint; some of the episodes really kept me on edge! I can't wait for the second season to start airing there's so many stuff still left unsolved/unclear!
I must say that according to me at least the show was filled with surprises and unpredictable events; the only easily predictable thing was the identity of the Female Titan, if you ask me. I don't want to write any spoilers but it was so obvious when you put on your thinking cap for just a few seconds.
Otherwise I think that the 10 or so first episodes were slightly better than some of the later ones. I was expecting it to take a different course or something. :S I don't know really, it's still hella cool! It's just that the first episodes managed to pull me in slightly better with the horror the Titans brought by entering the town and such. Oh, and the brutality and occasional gore didn't really bother me, I thought it would affect me more but seemingly not.


As far as the characters go I liked or were neutral to most of them. There's only a selected few I disliked *coughanniecough* and those weren't many. I don't have a definite or overwhelming favorite character yet but I did like Eren and Levi slightly more than the rest. 
Oh, and I must mention that the soundtrack was top-notch, certainly one of the best ones I've heard in a while. Actually, I have some of the music still spinning around in my head..

Man, I can't wait for the second season! I'll certainly do some cosplaying for future anime conventions, boahaha.. ~

Sayonara!

5 comments:

  1. NO JO OLI AIKAKI!! :'DD
    (Kannattaa lukee manga, siin o tapahtunu kaikkee jännää!)

    Female titan oli kyl aika obvious. Ja
    Pfffft toi giffi xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Y U NO like Annie? D< (No really, I can understand why you don't like her.)
    I don't think that the Female type titan was that obvious... not when she first appears at least. But in the forest, it's pretty easy to figure it out.
    I'm happy you finally watched! Now let's cosplay! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, sait säkin katotua. Mut ainaki veti sisään sarjaan just se, et "Miksi kaikki tää tapahtuu? Mistä titaanit? Niin paljon kysymyksiä!" Ite malttamattomana van luin mangan, mut siinäki on jännät paikat vieläkin!

    Mä odottelen sit uteliaisuudella, et mitä cossaat. Meiän täytyy sit pitää pieni SnK ryhmä jos joskus cossaat siitä.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Juu sama täällä!
      Ajattelin kans että vois lukea mangan mutta ehkä odotan ensin että kakkoskausi tulee ja sen jälkeen luen mangan alusta asti niin näkee eroaako se paljon jne.

      Joo ryhmä tottakai! <3 Ainaki ajattelin että cossaan Ereniä (lapsiversio ehkä, casual ja se yks kimonoversio ainaki) ja Leviä. Myös olis yks yukata!Armin minkä ajattelin tehä koska oikeanvärinen yukata lojuu jo kaapissa valmiiks. xD On muutama muu hahmo kans mikä kiinostais, mutta en varmaan niitä ihan heti tee.

      Delete
    2. No, Armin ja Eren menee ainaki hyvin yhteen sitten. SnKssa on taas se kiva, et sama uniformu käy monelle, ni tulee pienempi vaiva tehdä monta eri hahmoa.

      Delete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^