Saturday, December 27, 2014

Christmas presents 2014

Hello everyone and a belated Merry Christmas to you!

I spent Christmas at mom's as is our tradition. I went there with Jäätynyt Enkeli and Hasakitsuki on the 23rd and slept over until 27th. But this time we weren't the only guests my big sister and her boyfriend were there too! It was nice to see her again and meet her new partner. :)

As far as Christmas goes we had porridge on the morning I didn't get the almond, good Christmas dinner (even though I'm not very fond of most Christmas foods) later on, watched the Swedish Donald Duck Christmas cartoon, ate chocolates as well as way too many bakeries *pats stomach* and just spent time with my family. I don't know why but this year it felt like 24th December went by reaaaally fast. D: I forgot to drink the mulled wine aka glögg/glögi but maybe that's for the better lately I've grown some weird really bad intolerance to mulled wine and by this I mean that if I drink any it doesn't take more than maximum two minutes and I'm vomiting all over the place and feel really sick. :'( I had no problems until the last few years and now as far as I know there is only one mulled wine brand that I can drink without problems it's a Swedish one that is simply called "God Jul glögg"; it comes in a green glass bottle with red around the neck and an etiquette with a gingerbread heart on. No idea why but this one I can drink safely hahah. But let's not get into puke stories now... *khrmm* 

Instead I'll show you what I got for Christmas!

Tadaaa!
Sorry for the bad light but the lamps in my apartment suck and well, it's polar night. 
I got the obligatory Christmas chocolates (I always get either Geisha or Enkeli chocolate for Christmas xD), shoe grips, a water kettle, two receipt books sushi and thai food, a grooming kit and a nostalgic Rölli towel. <3 I also got some money (both SEK and Euro) and there's a few more geeky presents that I haven't received yet. :) Oh, and if anyone wonders Rölli is a Finnish very popular children series/cartoon that I grew up with; it's among the same chart of nostalgy as Pokémon and Digimon is for me.

I took very few photos of Christmas this year so I don't really have anything else to show you this time around. Maybe next Christmas! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^