Friday, December 12, 2014

Mochi and dried fruits!

Hello!

Some months ago Hasakitsuki went to visit her family in France and while there she bought some Japanese mochi from a cultural festival/fair with Japan as an invited country. There were seemingly a lot of stands were people were trying to sell you tourism stuff as well as some stands with Japanese food and sweets. Too bad I stayed in northern Sweden so I didn't get to experience this thing it seemed cool from what she told me! Oh well, maybe some day.. I wish we had this kind of stuff up here too...

But she did bring some sweets back up to Sweden from the festival!


Ever since I first tasted mochi I've been kinda addicted to it! It has a weird but funny consistency and it's just so good! I've tasted several different flavors even the fruity ones but this time Hasakitsuki brought with her some special flavors I've never seen before! Gotta taste 'em all!

Except for getting mochi from Hasakitsuki my dad has also fairly recently returned from a trip to Thailand. It has kinda turned into a tradition by now that every time he visits he will bring me and Jäätynyt Enkeli some packs of dried fruits from Bangkok's airport. xD They are super good, om nom nom!


I do miss Thailand. I've been there several times in my life (at least five times by now, probably more) and the last time was already a couple of years ago; feels like forever. I really want to go there soon again! Actually, I want to go anywhere abroad as soon as possible, been having the travel fever for a while now goddammit. xD

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^