Thursday, January 22, 2015

Pokémon X & Y games!

Whazzaaaap? ;)

I just wanted to say that I've finally bought me the Pokémon X Version game for Nintendo 3DS! Fun fact: I don't even have a 3DS yet.
Yesterday I checked prices online for where within Sweden the games would be the cheapest to order and surprise surprise it was in Elgiganten! Honestly, didn't see that one coming.. Funnily enough online both of the games only cost 299 SEK each, which is reaaally cheap for a Pokémon game and especially for a fairly new one; the reason I say 'funnily' is because in the physical store the exact same games cost 369 SEK (which is still cheap because Pokémon games are almost always 499-599 SEK in stores, but yeah) and I knew this because only a few days prior from the online purchase I had been into the Elgiganten store in town. So yeah, I placed the order online and then choose the "pick up in nearby store within 24 hours" checkout option wohooo, no shipping charges! :'D Well, I would have gotten free shipping with the slowest option but that would have meant a waiting time for 3-5 days and I'm in a hurry because of le Gengar event code expiring soon..

A few hours later I went with Jäätynyt Enkeli to pick up our games.
I purchased both versions Pokémon X for me and Y for bro!
Yep, since the very first Pokémon games for Game Boy Color me and Jäätynyt Enkeli have been taking different versions and we never had any fights over it we both just have different tastes!

Front covers of the PAL/EU versions
Back covers of the PAL/EU versions
I'm excited to get to play Pokémon X! <3 I'll borrow bro's 3DS until the New Nintendo 3DS releases so that I can buy my own, mufufufu ~ I'm pretty sure that I will take Fennekin as my starter, it's cute!


Nothing else to say, I'll go geek somewhere else! Pika pii!

1 comment:

  1. I got Y version last year forom a friend (Y) still need t finish the game...xD I am thinknig about get X in the future :3

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^