Thursday, February 19, 2015

Hakuouki complete set of GIFT mascot rubber straps!

Konnichiwa!

Some time ago I ordered from eBay some Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan anime mascot rubber straps. I'm a sucker for these, okay? ;n; I couldn't decide which characters I wanted so I ended up going yolo and bought the complete set, 6 pieces!

This rubber strap set is made by GIFT. Authentic.
Material is PVC.
Height: 4,5 cm approximately
Width: 2,5 cm approximately.
Attachment is by a metallic ball chain.
The characters are as follows:
Toshizo Hijikata
Hajime Saitou
Souji Okita
Toudou Heisuke
Sanosuke Harada
Chikage Kazama
All characters are featured in their Japanese clothes. 

...
...
 But now, photos! :'D

They came packaged in plastic with a
cardboard backing for protection.
I opened the bigger plastic "bag" that the rubber straps were in and then I put all of them up on the table. They're all still in their individual small plastic pouches.

They're all so cute aghjdsgjhjd;dhk ;w;
Flash photo.
At first I had thought that I'd only keep my favorites but................... yeah. Good luck with that. :'D The more I look at them the more I can't part with any of them anymore. x) They're just all way too adorbs to sell hahaha! I would regret it so much if I sold even one of them... sobs...

Just to show the backside.
From the same seller I also bought a separate western outfit Harada strap for Jäätynyt Enkeli. His favorite is Sannan but since there barely is any Sannan merchandise he picks Harada as second choice. This one is also made by GIFT but it's from a different set.

Sanosuke Harada (western version) rubber strap!
Harada in his western wear is just as cute as the rest! At least I can give him away because I know that bro takes good care of all geeky merchandise! I should have checked for other characters from this set too...

Not so much more to say, sayonaraaaaa ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^