Monday, April 20, 2015

Metalhead haul from Nuclear Blast's online shop!

Yo! \m/(>.<)\m/

I'm not sure I've mentioned it before in this blog but I am a big fan of loud and heavy music!! Yes, I'm a metalhead and proud of it! \m/ How could I not love this kind of music when I'm from the country that has some of the best metal bands around? Yes, I'm talking about you, Finland... 8C
But yeah, I prefer to listen to stuff in the metal genre but I'm actually quite an all-eater when it comes to music save for rap, hiphop and such that I just don't grasp the appeal of...? Sorry for those who like it but it's just not my thing. Music for me often needs to be melodic, have a soul/meaning, be inspirational and have that special something that makes me want to listen to it again and again.

So, for not so long ago I decided that it was about time for me to give some food to the part of me that growls in the darkness and has ice running in his veins, instead of blood yes, it was time to order my fix of cravings for the loud and heavy from Nuclear Blast's online shop! \m/
I mostly ordered CDs (they had some that I wanted on sale!) along with a special edition bundle of Ensiferum's new album (limited edition 2-CD version), together with a t-shirt that I just had to have because it was so affordable! Both together didn't cost much more than 20€ how could I not want it guys?!?

Finally my first Ensiferum t-shirt! <3
It's simple but neat and I always thought that Ensiferum's logo was way awesome.
And of course the bundle included the One Man Army album!
And if you wonder what other CDs I bought I'll gladly show you!
And on the same go you get some hints of what kind of metal I gravitate towards. ;)
Psst, open in new tab for big view!

Yes, I put the One Man Army CD in there to fill out the pic.. x)

There would have been so many more CDs that I would have wanted to purchase but yeah, I'll have to save them for later because I'm not filthy rich from stealing treasures just yet... damn.

Are you also a metalhead? A fan of any of these bands?
Tell me about your music taste in the comments!

See you lataaaaaaaarggghhhss!!! \m/

2 comments:

  1. You have good tastes. \m/
    Permission to link this to my dad? :'D

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^