Friday, April 10, 2015

New camera lens!

Hi!

I just wanted to post because I'm so excited! I finally bought a new camera lens for my Nikon D5100 SLR camera! <3
I had been wanting one for quite long already and after asking some pro cosplay photographers what would be the best lens to buy, for what I wanted to use it for and what my budget was, everyone were telling me the same thing the Nikkor AF-S 50mm f/1.8 G! It was the best bang-for-the-buck lens and so I checked online for what store sold it for the cheapest (and seemed most reliable) and I ended up ordering from FotoKungen. The order was actually shipped on the very same day I placed it, aka 7th April, and I got the postal notification paper telling me that I could go pick it up on the 9th April lightning speed!
It was carefully packed too, I really have nothing to complain about would definitely order from them again!

I actually don't have so much more to say because I haven't gotten around to experimenting with the lens yet, but I'll give you some photos of what it looks like! 

Sorry about the photo quality though, I had to take the lens/camera pics with my cellphone because of obvious reasons... xD I had to use flash too because the light in my apartment sucks elephant balls past sunset...

The box.
The lens name.
Comparing my two lenses with each other. The one to the left is the new one
and the one to the right is the default lens that came with the camera.
My camera with the new lens on. It's so wide and short!
I got a lens hood with it!
I also got a drawstring pouch for carrying the lens in, really handy!
I can't wait to get to use it for cosplay photoshoots, portrait photos and such! Hnng, yes!!

Bye bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^