Thursday, May 21, 2015

Camera bag!

Hello!

Remember earlier when I talked about that I'd get a camera bag? Well, I got it today!! :D
It's slightly smaller than I expected but it fits my current needs perfectly! I mean, I don't have over 9000 camera lenses just yet. I really can't complain because my awesome aunt gave it to me. <3
Now I don't have to carry my SLR camera stuff together with all the rest of the things that I keep in my main bag, yesss! (the camera took so much space and I didn't like it rubbing/hitting against everything else...)



I am now ready for the con season and to photograph my cosplay friends at the events! Be prepared! ;)
Bye bye ~

1 comment:

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^