Saturday, May 9, 2015

Hakuouki – Japanese teacup (Yunomi) 03: Hajime Saitou version!

Hello there! ~

Today's post is going to be about a Japanese-style teacup featuring cute anime motif!
Of course because I'm a fan of Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan I couldn't resist buying this teacup when I saw it online for a rather cheap-ish price. :') It's just too cute and I love having some geeky useful/everyday items in my home anyway!
It arrived safe and sound a week or so later after the payment had been made – pretty damn fast shipping!

I won't talk so much about it; it's mostly gonna be photos so that you can see for yourself! ;)
Let's start with photos of the box it came in! (it was individually packed in its own box inside the main cardboard package)


Close-up on the info sticker.
I took it out and inspected it for damage – turned out it arrived in perfect condition, yey!
If anyone wonders this cup cost me 970 yen, excluding shipping.

Next up is photos of the cup itself, taken while rotating the teacup around so that you can see what the full artwork/print looks like!





Inside view. It's smooth and without any print.
It was released in Japan around late March 2015. The maker of these teacups is Gift.
The measures are approximately 9 cm for the height and 6.5 cm in diameter.

Lastly I'll show some photos comparing this geeky teacup next to some other cups, just to give you an idea of what size it is!

Compared next to an average sized teacup.
Compared next to a genuine Arabia Finland Moomin teacup.
The Saitou cup fits into the Moomin one! :'D
(it has a slightly smaller diameter)

How do you like this teacup?
Do you like having anime-themed everyday items too? Do you own any?
Tell me in the comments, I'd love to hear about your collection! :D

Psst, stay tuned for more posts about other Hakuouki Yunomi teacups from the same set! I have ordered more of these but with different characters! ;)

That's about it folks!
Bye! ~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^