Monday, January 18, 2016

When the postal service can go suck a dick

 Hi guys.

Guess what? – I AM ANGRY RIGHT NOW. (凸•̀益•́)凸
Okay, so I just need to vent because I'm so flippin' mad. Beware for foul language... AND CAPS LOCK.

[rant ahead]
...
...
...
...

FOR OVER A MONTH AGO I PLACED AN ORDER ON A JAPANESE SITE TO ORDER SOME MERCH. EVERYTHING GOES AS IT SHOULD BUT THEN MONTHS PASS AND NOTHING SHOWS UP IN MY MAIL BOX. I CHECK IT EVERY DAY FOR A PAPER NOTICE THAT MY PACKAGE HAS ARRIVED BUT NOPE – DAYS GO BY AND ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. NOTHING.
TODAY I RECEIVED AN EMAIL FROM THE STORE SAYING THAT THE PACKAGE HAD BEEN RETURNED TO THEM BECAUSE NO ONE CLAIMED IT.
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK??!

I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING BECAUSE THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME THE POSTAL SERVICE FUCKED ME OVER BECAUSE THEY FUCKING DON'T SEND ME THE FUCKING SHIPMENT ARRIVAL NOTIFICATIONS!! (╬⓪益⓪)
HOW CAN I PICK SOMETHING UP IF I DON'T KNOW THAT IT'S THERE??????

SO YEAH, NOW I TOTALLY HAVE TO PAY SHIPMENT COST AGAIN FOR A RE-SHIPMENT BECAUSE THE POST FUCKED UP. And pray that I don't get any additional costs tacked on... FOR A SECOND TIME.
THANKS SWEDEN'S POSTAL SERVICE AND GO SUCK A DICK.


And before anyone asks – I rarely get items directly to my mail box. I almost always get a paper notice saying that I can go pick it up from the nearest postal service point, which is in a big food store. The thing with the paper notices is that you always get them twice; once when it arrives and a second one (a reminder) if you haven't picked up your package within a week. THE THING IS THAT THIS TIME I NEVER GOT ANY OF THE TWO.
I've had multiple occasions when I've only received the "reminder" one or the first one and then never a reminder. I SERIOUSLY HATE IT SO MUCH, WHY CAN'T THE POST WORK NORMALLY??

Yeah, that's it. kthxbai

1 comment:

  1. Hear you, I feel the same about the swedish postal service. But still I never have it as bad as you or bad at all with them, but seem as a lot of people has a bad experience with them.

    Also that is one of the reason I choose to get a tracking option with my order. I think it is worth the extra cost to see were the hell the package and if you don´t get the notification you can call the post office and so on and ask about it.

    The only time I did have a post problem was when the customs in sweden wrote the wrong address on the package but I got it later, but still it did make me angry. I could see that with the tracking number other wise I may have miss that package or something. At Least I got the chance to call them if it would not solve it self.

    So sad to hear you did not get you order.

    ReplyDelete

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^