Monday, February 29, 2016

Review: theBalm Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette + Cocopanda store!

Hello sweeties ~

I thought I could do a review of this one amazing eyeshadow palette I bought during new year! ^.^ It's the Meet Matt(e) Nude Eyeshadow Palette from theBalm, yay!

Let's start the review ~

Front.
Back.
As you can see the packaging is amazeballs it's really stylish, funky and unique! I like how the artwork gives off the vintage vibes too. This is my very first theBalm product and also my first eyeshadow palette and I must say that even though I can't compare it with anything I am really in love with this one!

I've actually been hoping to find a good eyeshadow palette with only matte nude shades for a while now and, well, I'm pretty confident that I scored the jackpot with this one!
Before I splurged and bought this palette I did some quick Google searching for other customer reviews and, on a quick check, I could only find rave reviews about it so I thought "hey, at least it can't be bad!" and decided to go for it. Good call.


The colors are all beautiful and highly versatile shades that can be used for daily wear as well as parties and even costuming, as in my case. ^.-
These eyeshadows go on smoothly, blend with each other to create great transitions, are very long-lasting and pigmented. I can't call myself a makeup guru but I honestly can't find a single negative thing to say about this palette; it's stunning in every way possible and what it delivers is pure professional quality.

Close-up of all the shades.
Personally I tend to prefer matte shades over shimmery ones, maybe partly because I'm a guy and don't always want my makeup to be super noticeable and glittery – even though I do occasionally dress in really flashy and occasionally androgynous fashion styles (j-fashion etc) so yeah, it doesn't really make sense. x) I do honestly like shimmery eyeshadows too; I just thought I might get more use out of matte ones currently. I also bought this palette with cosplay in mind, thinking that it could be great for doing different looks to my eyes and so on.


Swatches on my arm (order: top left to bottom right). Excuse the messiness.
note: no priming or anything. Directly on skin.
I've been using this palette for a while now and it's such a pleasure to work with because it's so smooth to apply. Sometimes I think applying makeup is so tedious and such a bother but this eyeshadow palette makes it a hassle-free blast and *le gasp* actually enjoyable!

There really is no reason not to buy this set if you are a fan of matte colors I wonder why I have not known about it earlier!
But seriously, if you are interested in Meeting Matt(e) then what are you waiting for? Go and buy yourself this piece of awesomeness now! You won't be disappointed!
If anything, then the price might feel slightly expensive to some but I dare say that it's well worth the cash. I don't think I will be needing to even look at another nude palette for a long time to come this one has it all! Go go go!

*~** Cocopanda mini review ahead *~**

Oh and yeah, I bought mine from Cocopanda, a Swedish beauty and makeup store. I had never bought from nor heard of them before this but the site looked professional enough for me that I decided to give 'em a go. ^^
I placed my order on 31st December 2015 and it was shipped on 3rd January. It arrived a few days later directly to my mailbox.

This is what the shipment package looked like.
My order came in that cute bubblewrap package and it arrived with no damage. I had no issues with my order whatsoever and everything was handled professionally. I would recommend Cocopanda to other Swedes since they provide quality service and have a lot of products on their site. They're really smooth to do business with, from my experience. :)

Thanks for reading! I hope this was helpful. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^