Monday, August 8, 2016

Kumma, the akita – White akita inu photoshoot!

Hi guys!

A couple days ago I decided to take a lot of photos of Kumma, my male 2-year-old Japanese akita. I'm surprised he even posed for the camera that long because he thinks being photographed is one of the most boring things ever, lol. But yeah, without further babbling I'll just let you guys enjoy the photo spam!

Photographer and editor: Shiro Samurai


















He's so cute, isn't he? A really charming boy. ♥ He tends to turn his face away from the camera but I just had to call him to catch his attention and then he looked at me. I did miss out on a couple lovely expressions he did but he shifted position too fast for me to be able to capture it. Oh well, can't always get what you want. Another fun fact is that he got a doggy-boner and I had to wait it out, ouch.

Bonus photo!

Ultimaattinen huuli rutussa-ilme.
That's honestly the first image I got of him, it clearly shows what Kumma thinks about photo sessions – boring af. That's his ultimate face of disapproval, scrunched lip and everything.

~~~~~~

Thanks for viewing. Hope you enjoyed the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^