Monday, December 19, 2016

Star Wars: Rogue One movie premiere!

Hello people!

Today... or well, technically yesterday, since the clock has struck midnight by now. But yeah, on 18th December I volunteer worked at the town's cinema. I've been doing it for quite some time now but lately haven't worked there as much as before, mainly because I've been busy with other stuff. ^^"

17:45 local time I had to be at the cinema, to do some preparations before the guests would arrive. The cinema would have its final showing of the new Star Wars: Rogue One movie, in 3D. I had decided that I'd dress up in something Star Wars inspired for the occasion and what would be better than going as a Sith Lord since this movie is heavily dominated by the bad guys, heheh. Now I had never gone as a Sith before for a movie showing, only as a Jedi, and because I still don't have any proper Star Wars costume *sniff* I had to make do with stuff that I already had in my closet. Good thing that, as a cosplayer, I can almost always find parts from other costumes that I can just throw together to create something new – even this time.

Original Sith (closet) cosplay.
Photo by Sacchan.
I'm sorry the photo is kinda poor in quality and such but the sun had gone down a long time ago (say hello to polar night) and there's barely any decent lights in the apartment/building that I live in...

Seeing how this was our third and final showing of the movie I of course took the chance to watch it, especially because I hadn't seen it before! I don't want to spoil anything for those who haven't seen it yet but it's really good and I enjoyed it. Some parts really kept me on edge! I must say that Chirrut was my favorite character in the movie I kinda wish he would have had more screen time.

I don't have so much more to say. I'm not sure yet if I will do a Christmas post or not but, in case I don't, I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^