Sunday, September 3, 2017

I got a new apartment!

Hello hello ~

The title pretty much says it all – after more than 4 years I'm finally moving to a bigger apartment!? I'm so happy to be moving soon and I actually have less than two weeks to pack all my belongings and leave for my new home! I'll have plenty of room for both me and my future fur babies, can't wait. ♥ Yes, I'll get a kitten soon and he's so cute, ahhh. >3< Check out my Instagram for photos ~
I've been living in such a ridiculously small apartment for so long that I'm more than sick and tired of it but yeah, I'll spare you the depressing rant of how living in such a crammed place really affects your mental health in the long run. ^^" Needless to say I can't wait until I get the keys in my hand, whoop-de-doo! o/

~~~

And this is completely unrelated... but I found this fun site where you could make a list of all your favorite Pokémon listed by type and of course I did one! Some choices were really hard because of multiple favorites in the specific typing while others were really easy and some were like "but I don't have a clear favorite in this type group", lol.

Make your own here: http://www.cpokemon.com/seccion/herramientas/tipos/en/
I don't have any big favorites in Fighting, Poison, Ground nor Ghost so neither of those mons are high up on my favorites list but oh well, you have to pick something. Oh and yeah, I love Metapod. xD
My hardest choice was Fire because a lot of my top favorites are Fire type: Ninetales, Arcanine, Houndoom, Entei, Flareon, Rapidash, Moltres...

That's about it for this quick post, I'll post more once I move in and get my stuff sorted. So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Consider dropping me a comment if you enjoyed this post ~
Maybe you got inspired, learned something new or you have some other things you want to tell me? I really like getting feedback so don't hesitate to write a line if you have something to say – a little dose of appreciation brightens up my days. (。◕‿◕。)
Psst, I read everything even if I don't always answer! ^_^